Is the 4-day Split for Me?
So, it’s time to start a new 4-day workout routine. There are many reasons to set up a new workout training split routine. While setting up your routine remember these 5 elements (and don’t let the ego get in the way). And it’s a 4-Day workout, not 3 or 2, so follow though with each workout through the week.
Consider the following:
1) Your strength training experience (Routines, diet, etc.)
2) Your personal goals (Hit a PR, add 5lbs muscle, etc.)
3) Your weekly schedule (Available M-F to train, etc.)
4) Age and ability to rest and recover (20’s, 40’s, etc.)
5) Injuries or other health concerns. (Bad shoulder, back, etc.)
Leave a Reply