Healthy Mummy founder Rhian Allen has proved once again that you can have your chocolate cake and eat it too, and NOT ruin your weight loss plans!
If you LOVE your chocolate then it can run havoc with your health goals, but the good news is you can still enjoy some deliciously decadent chocolate desserts and treats and still lose weight in a healthy way!
Rhian has prepared 10 Chocolately Treats that at all UNDER 200 calories per serve! As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, chocolate is never off-limits. Any one of these chocolatey delights will satisfy your chocolate cravings without the sugar rush!
Get the Recipes for Rhian’s 10 amazing Chocolate Treats below!
1. Healthy Triple Chocolate Cheesecake – 200 calories
This show stopping cheesecake is the perfect dessert for Easter – or any other time of year! The recipe serves 12 and is just 200 calories per serve. YUM!
2. Peanut Bubble Crunch – 134 calories per serve
Kids AND grown-ups go nuts for this healthy chocolatey sweet treat. At only 134 calories per serve, be prepared to go in for seconds.
3. Dark Chocolate Coconut Rough – 158 calories
Four ingredients are all you need to make this healthier version of the classic chocolate and coconut treat.
4. Superfood Rocky Road – 148 calories per serve
A delicious and nutritious version of a chocolate treat that contains super antioxidant goji and cranberries, plus a pumpkin seeds are an excellent source of zinc. Plus it tastes delicious!
5. Healthy Chocolate Weetbix Slice – 170 calories per serve
One of the most popular chocolatey recipes with The Healthy Mummy community, the Weetbix slice is a great one to make in bulk so you always have healthy snacks on hand in the freezer!
6. Flourless Chocolate Cake – 200 calories per serve
Not only is there no flour in this recipe, there’s no sugar either. Plus it contains a surprising and really healthy ingredient.
7. Choc Toffee Bark – 134 calories per serve
This sweet and crunchy snack or dessert has just 3 ingredients and is really easy to make. Guaranteed to satisfy your cravings.
8. Almond & Cacao Fudge – 134 calories
This is a chocolatey nutty fudge that is a real treat when you feel like something sweet.
Get the recipe on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
9. Raspberry Ripe – 156 calories per serve
This healthy dessert is packed with good quality ingredients and is the perfect after-dinner treat.
10. Secret Centre Chocolate Cookies – 132 calories per serve
This delicious chocolatey cookie only uses 5 ingredients and is super easy to prepare. Make a double batch so you have a tasty snacks to keep you going
Get more delicious chocolate recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
If you are interested in kickstarting your weight loss and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including a 7 day cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Lots of different exercises plans to choose from, HIIT, Pilates, Weights
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
- Get DAILY support from tens of thousands of mums on the Challenge with you
Leave a Reply